Financial literacy isn't a skill -- it's a lifestyle. Take it from Curtis "Wall Street" Carroll. As an incarcerated individual, Caroll knows the power of a dollar. While in prison, he taught himself how to read and trade stocks, and now he shares a simple, powerful message: we all need to be more savvy with our money.
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design -- plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TEDTalks
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/TED
Start learning with Brilliant for free at http://Brilliant.org/Wendover
The first 200 to sign up for a premium account with that link will also get 20% off.
Check out my personal channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDA1X6RrhzZQOHOGvC3KsWg
Get the Wendover Productions t-shirt: https://standard.tv/collections/wendover-productions/products/wendover-productions-shirt
Subscribe to Half as Interesting (The other channel from Wendover Productions): https://www.youtube.com/halfasinteresting
Support Wendover Productions on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/wendoverproductions
Animation by Josh Sherrington
Sound by Graham Haerther (http://www.Haerther.net)
Thumbnail by Simon Buckmaster
Special thanks to Patreon supporters James McIntosh, Braam Snyman, Harry Handel, KyQuan Phong, Kelly J Knight, Robin Pulkkinen, Sheldon Zhao, Nader Farzan, James Hughes, Ken Lee, Victor Zimmer, Dylan Benson, Simenn Nerlier, Donald, Etienne Dechamps, Qui Le, Chris Barker, Andrew J Thom, Keith Bopp, Alec M Watson, Chris Allen, John & Becki Johnston, Connor J Smith, Arkadiy Kulev, Eyal Matsliah, Joseph Bull, Hank Green, and Plinio Correa
Otjivero Dam footage courtesy Drone Visions Namibia
Music by http://epidemicsound.com
Important Risk Disclaimer:
The calculation of profits discussed in this video is subject to any applicable fees that may be incurred by customers. Certain leverage may not be available in your jurisdiction and you should contact your Forex dealers for more information regarding limitations on leverage.
Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine “risk” funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. See Full Risk Disclaimer: http://www.zulutrade.com/risk-disclaimer
What does it look like to earn $11,000 in a day vs. $60? Spend a day with Ricky and Azariah as we track their incomes and they share their thoughts on money. SUBSCRIBE for more! 👉http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEjubilee 👈
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/jubileemedia/
Want to be in a Jubilee video? Fill out our casting form: https://goo.gl/forms/EYJEIGgtGTOrb8GC2
| ABOUT |
Jubilee exists to bridge people together and inspire love through compelling stories. We create shareable human-centric videos that create connection, challenge assumptions, and touch the soul.
Ultimately, we aim to inspire people to LIVE GREATER.
| SOCIAL |
Jubilee Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jubileemedia
Jubilee Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jubileemedia/
Jubilee Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jubileemedia
Jubilee Website: https://www.jubileemedia.com
Jubilee MERCH: https://www.jubileegear.com
Help us caption & translate this video!
Help us caption & translate this video!
Are you interested in investing part-time or even full time? In this video I give you some tips on how to make investing your new side job, and what it takes to be a successful investors. http://bit.ly/2uOmYmt
Want to double your money every 7 years? Learn about the 'rule of 72' with my free resource by clicking the link above.
Looking to master investing? Attend one of my FREE 3-Day Transformational Investing Workshops. Apply here http://bit.ly/r1workshop
Subscribe to my channel for free stuff, tips and more!
Google+: + PhilTownRule1Investing
side job investing, investing side job, how to start investing, stock market, value investing, how to invest, investing 101, how to start investing, learn to invest, where to invest, side job investing, part time investor,
It's not about how much money you earn. It's what you do with the money that matters.
In this video, I'm going to show you a business strategy on how to manage your money. I'm not gonna tell you what to invest in. That's not my role. Here are the best ideas of what the best professionals do to manage their money.
Learn more from Tom LIVE at the next Summit event: http://bit.ly/2xgZ6Uq
I hope you got some helpful tips and new ideas from this video. To ensure you don't miss all my FREE training videos all you have to do is sign up here with your email:
Get a FREE copy of my new book:
Download FREE Agent Scripts and Resources:
Tom Ferry Coaching:
Tom Ferry Events:
Join Tom's VIP List:
Connect with me on my other social channels:
Website - http://TomFerry.com
Facebook - http://facebook.com/TomFerry
Twitter - http://twitter.com/TomFerry
YouTube - http://youtube.com/CoachTomFerry
Instagram - http://instagram.com/TomFerry
Podcast - http://soundcloud.com/CoachTomFerry
CLICK HERE - https://www.itpm.com/ - On February 7th 2013, the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Managements Managing Partner Anton Kreil was interviewed at Cass Business School by students of the University. In this exclusive interview Kreil gives an insight into the trends occurring in world financial markets for professional and retail traders, his thoughts on the world of banking, hedge funds, career progression for graduates within the industry and what the future may hold for those graduates seeking employment at Banks and Hedge Funds.
The Rest Of Us on Patreon:
The Rest Of Us on Twitter:
The Rest Of Us T-Shirts and More:
Music by The FatRat.
If you're a YouTuber, definitely check The FatRat. The channel offers a wide variety of free-to-use music for your videos.
I am sad to say..My partnership with Investopedia has come to an abrupt end. It was very unexpected with a 5 minute phone call everything was over. Their was no negotiating just no to every question i asked. This unfortunately means that i do not have any Investopedia Promo Codes for you guys anymore. I hope to work with them in the future perhaps they will reconsider. I hope you guys appreciate my TRUTHFUL videos...because not everyone does.
But! im going to do them anyway:) Because that is what my channel is all about.
If you are interested in working along side me and are a trading school email me at: email@example.com
Watch my other YouTube videos!
Investopedia Academy Day Trading Course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzCN8...
Online Trading Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H8rY...
All About Stocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICgHr...
Trading Books: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETWpJqaEdI&t=25s
How Much To Start Trading:
Working With Another School: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBWpbwYao8E&t=1s
J Lewis Trading School: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaR_TzDmg6Y&t=25s
Investopedia Disaster Course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hYlvfWuwQ&t=25s
How To Get Paid Through YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrR1C8_19Qo&t=25s
My life-Major Life Changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPxAcr3ZGM0&t=25s
My Cryptocurrency Purchases: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7HKYT5mp_A&index=1&list=PLaLxSMIXgAXjjxdnQ_Edk_OcRf5mEfdCg
And many more videos on my channel.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel below:
Feel free to email me with any additional questions or comments. I always am interested in hearing your school experiences.
Thank You all for your continued support! Its so appreciated! Share this video with anyone who might want to take the courses.
How on earth are you supposed to invest your money, when your young? What if you're in your 20's? Kris invites you into his home, to tell the story of what he did with his money, that allowed him to retire at the age of 26.
Watch and Enjoy!
Kris Krohn & Nate Woodbury
WORK WITH KRIS:
Becoming a successful real estate investor is easier than most people know… as long as you have the right Mentor and the right system. Click here to learn your best options:
BOOKS By Kris Krohn
The Straight Path To Real Estate Wealth: http://limitlessmentor.com/TV
The Conscious Creator: http://amzn.to/2gFEkblLimitless: http://amzn.to/2gLQXoV
Be On Limitless TV
Record your questions on video, and join me in a future episode:
Tobu - Infectious
Licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Video by Nate Woodbury (The Hero Maker)
Stock investment & trading insights by Adam Khoo shows you profitable trading and investment opportunities in today's stock markets.
These are essential stock trading strategies for stock traders and investors who want to improve their investment and trading performance.
Adam Khoo is a professional stocks and forex trading and the best-selling author of 'Winning the Game of Stocks" and "Profit from the Panic". Thousands of students have profited from his sharp investment insights into the world of stock investing and trading.
Learn about Wealth Academy live seminars at
Learn about our Online Professional Trading Courses at
Visit Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group at
Video Breakthrough Academy by Clark Kegley on Clickbank - http://189562j1paygtat5r2xfm11n81.hop.clickbank.net/
Passive Income Tutorial by Practical Psychology on Amazon - http://amzn.to/2etRo2q
Creating passive income streams has never been easier than it is today and practically anyone can do it. You don’t even need to invest your money in order to get started, because the methods I’m about to share is free and anyone can sign up for it. However I want you to know that although the income will be passive with little upkeep, you will still have to work in order to set everything up.
1. Amazon affiliate marketing - This is one of the most popular ways to generate passive income, because it’s so damn easy. It’s completely free to sign up and the payment from amazon will normally be paid out 60 days after the purchase.
You can choose to be paid through amazon directly to your amazon account and you can buy amazon products from your earnings. You can also be paid to a regular bank account, however this option is only viable if you’re a U.S citizen as for now. And the third option is through checks, which is the only option if you live outside the U.S and don’t want all your earnings to go to your amazon account.
2. Clickbank affiliate - Clickbank is similar to amazon affiliate, however the commission rate is way higher and goes up to 75 %. Clickbank doesn’t focus on physical products but digital ones such as courses and tutorials. The profit per sale is outstanding and you can earn hundreds of dollars just through a single sale through your affiliate link.
3. Photos - Get that camera out and start snapping some pictures because there are loads of money to made if you get a good shot or two. There are many sites that accepts good quality images and every time someone downloads your image, you will earn money. The most popular sites are shutterstock, iStockphoto and Alamy.
4. Teespring - Teespring allows you to sell physical products and create your own brand or logo to put on them. The most popular items are t-shirts and hoodies but you can also put your logo on other things such as mugs and phone cases.
5. eBooks - You can now become an author even without any hefty education or having your previous work published in some fancy magazine. If you have the ability to jot down some engaging sentences and turn them into a few pages, you could publish that as an ebook.
6. Blog - Starting a blog will actually cost you some money but I don’t count these costs a as big investments. You need to pay to get a domain name which will cost you around $10 dollars a year to own, and you will also need a host that stores all information, which is roughly $10 dollars a month depending on which web host you decide to go with.
Having your own blog creates a whole bunch of opportunities to create streams of passive income.
7. Online courses - Now you’re on the other end of the clickbank affiliate, and you’re creating the courses. Creating a course takes a lot of time but if you manage to get through it, there is a high chance of gold being on the end of it. You put your price on the course so the potential earnings are limitless, and as you know by now, people will market your product for you and you can sit back and watch the profits stream in.
There are many sites that allows you to create courses such as Teachable, Skillshare and Udemy.
8. Envato - You might want to check out envato if you’re a creative person and skilled with different softwares, making music, or videos. You can create templates for wordpress sites through envato’s themeforest, and every time someone decides to go with your creations you will get paid. If you’re skilled with creating music, upload some sick tunes to audiojungle and you will create a passive income stream if people buy your tunes.
9. YouTube videos - Youtube is a great way to create passive income, but it requires a lot of time and commitment. Every time someone watches one of your videos, ads can appear on the sides of the videos, before the video starts or sometimes in the middle of a video. These ads is what will make you earn money, and sometimes people don’t even need to click on them and you will still make a profit from it.
Video Breakthrough Academy by Clark Kegley - http://189562j1paygtat5r2xfm11n81.hop.clickbank.net/
10. Patreon - And the last source I will talk about is patreon. So assuming you have some kind of following and people appreciate what you do, you can set up a patreon account and let your followers donate to you on a subscription basis. Your followers can decide how much they want to donate to you.
Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
He's the chairman, CEO and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway.
He's the most successful investor in the world.
He's consistently ranked among the world's wealthiest people. (He has an estimated net worth of US$66.4 billion)
.:;$ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER $;:.
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
.: WHAT IS #BTA? :.
Why do people keep ending comments with #BTA?:
.: SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL :.
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
.: CAPTION THIS VIDEO :.
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
.: CONNECT WITH ME :.Leave a comment on this video and it'll get to me. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
.: VIDEO SCHEDULE :.
Top 10 Rules for Success - Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
#Entspresso - Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
#BelieveLife - Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
#EvansBook - Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
Life with Evan - Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS
Thank you for watching - I really appreciated it :)
Bill Poulos and Profits Run Present:
How To Trade Options: Calls & Puts
Call options & put options are explained simply in this entertaining and informative 8 minute training video which uses 2 cartoon-based scenarios to help you learn how to trade call options and how to trade put options.
If you've ever been confused by calls and puts in the past, this video will clear up any confusion you may have had.
Also, if you're looking to learn how to trade options, you will learn some simple options trading strategies in this short video.
For more training, get my free "dummies" guide to options trading here: